As a state university-public service agency (PTN-BLU), it is possible for Brawijaya University (UB) to do remuneration as the important mandate in financial autonomy. If it is seen from its complexities, UB is predicted can do remuneration on January 2016. Although a discourse about this remuneration is welcomed enthusiastically by people in UB because it is related to the increase of welfare, but until now the remuneration has not been done because its problems are complexes. At least there are two big things that must be done by UB in order to be able to make the concept of its remuneration, i.e., (1) Sustainable and consistent in the rules of earnings especially the source of funds from non-tax state income (PNBP), and (2) A rational corporate grade for employees which is based on the need of the institution. (Read More..)//php the_excerpt(); ?>
One more achievement international level successfully carved out by the students of Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Brawijaya in the event the Korea Creative Invention Contest, CIC 2015 which was held on August 11, 2015 in Seoul, South Korea.
One gold medal and one special award was won by a group of five people in the name of Novaria Stilfira Faradise, Putri Nur Arrufitasari, Novarisa Shefira Hidayati, Noviana Dwi sustainable, and Oktavian Zulfiky. The medals they earned over the presentation and the creativity which they titled “When Dendrocin Meet Bacteria – Dendrocin as the Best Biopreservative Solutions for Poultry”. (Read More..)//php the_excerpt(); ?>
Students MTQ national-level competition was held on Auguts 1 to 8, 2015, at the Universitas Indonesia, this year the competition organized by the Kemenristek Dikti, it different with the previous competitions organized by Kemendikbud.
As in previous years the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences sent delegates his best to represent UB in this event. As information, the faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences has become Champion MTQ university level for 5 consecutive years, from 2010 to 2015. (Read More..)//php the_excerpt(); ?>
In connection with the implementation of Online Academic Registration for Students of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences for Odd Semester, Academic Year 2015/2016, herewith we respectfully submit several things:
- Lecturer open SIADO to Menu Class – student Trusts – click the name of the student (KRS)
- Validation must be conducted by a lecturer after communicating with students via SIADO or through other media such as email, sms, etc. until the deadline KRS Online.
- Validation is done by checking the approved course. The subjects were not approved by the lecturer will result in the name of the student is not enrolled in college presence (therefore Lecturers are required to provide time for direct consultations during registration to replace the courses which are not approved)
- Signing KRS which has been printed in the first week of lectures.
- Students do KRS Online via SIAM
- Students are required to communicate with the faculty for approval and validation KRS Online
- When KRS has not been or is not validated by the lecturer then result in the student names are not listed on the presence lectures and considered not taking the course, students must come to consult with faculty to the limit KRS Online.
- KRS signing which has been printed in the first week of lectures.
- 03.09.2015 » Di FILKOM, Rektor Berpesan Agar Mahasiswa Baru Lulus Maksimal 4 Tahun
- 03.09.2015 » PK2Maba FILKOM 2015 Hari Ke-2 Tetap Informatif, Menyenangkan dan Mendidik