We are pleased to announce the 10th Annual Basic Science International Conference (BaSIC 2022), scheduled on 13-14 September 2022, at Brawijaya University, Malang.
The Basic Science International Conference (BaSIC) is an annual scientific meeting organized by Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (FMIPA), Brawijaya University, Indonesia.
The upcoming conference theme is “Basic Sciences for Nourishing Community Life Post Pandemic Era” which covers a broad range of research field.
- Computational and Modelling
- Environmental Science
- Molecular Science
- Materials Science
- New and Renewable Energy
- Prof Aulanni’am-UB-Indonesia
- Prof Terry Mart-Universitas Indonesia-Indonesia
- Prof Andrew Clayton-Swinburne University, Australia
- Prof. Dr. Mohd. Nazre Saleh-UPM-Malaysia
- Assoc Prof. Dr. Adji Achmad Rinaldo Fernandes-UB-Indonesia
- Prof.Dr. Chairat Treesubsuntorn-KMUTT-Thailand
- Prof. Derry Wijaya-Boston University-USA*
- Prof. Karel Svadlenka-Kyoto University-Japan
For Further information:
- Website: https://basic.ub.ac.id
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: check on the website
In order to spread the seminar outcomes, selected papers will be published in SCOPUS-indexed journals and Indonesian Sinta-indexed journals.
*The conference will be held as a hybrid conference. Attendants can choose to be onsite or online during the conference. The conference only accommodates oral presentation.
We are looking forward to welcome you to BaSIC 2022.